Thursday, October 25, 2012

An Announcement that Will Surprise Very Few

We have started the process to adopt a child from China.  Yes, it will be a GIRL.

Many of you know that this is something that has been on my heart for many years. Something that I have prayed about for at least 9 years.  Mark did not feel the same. It was not that he was against adoption; it was more the 5 kid thing. This spring, that started to change. Evidence that God is real and powerful. Now, Mark is completely on board and my dream may actually come true. We actually started the process in June but have kept this quiet for a while until we were closer to being approved. I can't contain myself any longer. Plus, there are important people I thought I told and then found out that I must have dreamed that conversation. So, the secret is out :-). I will post more details later.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the Howards and prayers for blessings on everyone involved in this process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jenna and Mark! What a wonderful addition your baby girl will be and how blessed to be a part of your family. Praying everything goes smoothly and can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete