Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Monkey Park Continued




The monkeys were all over the place. People would throw them packaged foods, and the monkeys would know exactly how to open them.




I had to sit for a minute. Emma gets heavy, but I am not complaining one bit. It feels so very good to have my baby girl in my arms. Nate isn't in this picture because our guide was taking him to the bathroom....AGAIN. I don't know if he really needs to go that much or if he is just fascinated by the Chinese potties. I did have to use a squatty potty. Really hope that I don't have to experience that again. Most of the monkey pictures are vertical pictures. I will have to try again to import them.




Here we are at the temple.












Next we went to the provincial museum. Emma fell asleep on the way with her hand still in her snack cup.







China is 90 something percent Han (I can't remember the exact percentage). There are many different minority cultures in China, and many of these minorities are in Emma's province. We don't know if she is a minority. The museum pictures I was going to post are vertical :-/



- Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment