Monday, June 24, 2013

Sleeping with Emma

I just don't know if I believe that Emma slept with her foster grandmother. This girl is a wiggly mess when she goes to sleep. Here is how it happens...we go to bed and I pat the pillow. She will lie down, and then....wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, flop, legs up, legs down, legs up, legs down, change position and repeat, sit up, talk, laugh, lie back down and repeat entire process. This goes on for at least twenty minutes. Nap time is the same. Today's nap was a complete bust. She started giving me zerberts, and I couldn't help but laugh. She was laughing so hard that she couldn't even give me more zerberts. She then went over to Mark and started bouncing on him. We finally gave up. I don't know how the sleeping will work once we are home. She does wake up several times in the night but will go back to sleep as soon as I pat her and reassure her that I am here. Should be interesting when we get home.


- Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment